Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Chloe C. of San Francisco CA, who's looking sharp in a Hard Pass t-shirt.
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
I work at Microsoft as a Cloud Advocate — I get to teach other developers how to use our tools. My dream day job would be to craft drag costumes for RuPaul full-time! (Ed. note: Ooh, now I want that job, too!)
2. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
The ability to make people stay at least three feet away from me at airports. 🙅🏼♀️ (Three? That's it!? You're being very generous with your personal space...)
3. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
Be on Nickelodeon. (Huh. OK. Just "on Nickelodeon"? Like, as a presenter? Audience member? Are you angling to get slimed on Double Dare? Elaborate, please!)
4. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Humans who don't know how to behave in an airport. (I'm beginning to notice a pattern here...)
5. You can curse your nemesis with a minor annoyance for eternity; what do you choose?
Whenever they gossip about someone, the person in question would appear right behind them and hear it.
6. What's a life pro tip the rest of the Boredwalk community needs to know?
Always keep hand wipes in your carry-on and wipe down the tray & arm rests. (Do you LIVE on an airplane? What is happening here?)
7. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?