1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
I’m a staff accountant at a law firm. My dream job is to have my own late night talk show. Or to write jokes with a bunch of other comics for a TV show.
2. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
Dallas drivers. Pass on the right? Check. Tailgate? Double-check. Cross solid white lines? On the reg. Drive slow in the left lane? So much. Missed their exit? IT’S NEVER TOO LATE *crosses 8 lanes of traffic and then wrecks.* (Ed. note: I'm fairly certain all of us have complaints about our fellow motorists, regardless of metro area.)
3. What’s a life pro tip that the Boredwalk community needs to know?
Be honest even if you’re afraid of how it will be received. (Sound advice!)
4. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
I want to successfully ride a wave on a surfboard. So far I’ve just exhausted myself by repeatedly trying to haul my body out of the ocean and onto a surfboard, only to immediately fall off.
5. You can curse your nemesis with a minor annoyance for eternity; what do you choose?
Low tire pressure when they get ready to leave for work in the morning. (I sure hope my nemesis is as easy on me as you are on yours!)
6. If you drink: what's your go-to drink? If you don't drink: what's your go-to dessert or snack?
Go-to dessert = refined sugar in all forms. Fave cake = yellow sheet cake with chocolate icing. Box cake is perfectly acceptable and is, in fact, preferable.
7. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?