Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Steven S. of Fife WA, who's looking sharp in a Psychedelic Travel Bureau tee.
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
I legally sell cannabis in the great state of Washington, representing a couple different brands. I also perform indie punk music at night with my band Loud Sleepers, and I do a paranormal stories podcast with my wife called The We Believe You Podcast...so I guess you could say I am living my dream job! What the hell is the point of waking up each day if you don't love what you do?!
2. What invention do you wish science would deliver already?
I'm torn between a time machine and a four-hour version of LSD. Honestly, they're kinda the same thing.
3. What keeps you up at night?
The thought that at any moment a meteor could smash into Earth and wipe out all the progress we've made as a civilization, and how happy that makes me for the planet. (Ed. note: existential ambivalence FTW!)
4. Clear up a misconception (about your job, where you're from, or some other topic you know a lot about.)
It doesn't really rain that much in the Pacific North West; it's just a lie we tell to keep others out.
5. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
Want to be featured next? Shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll make it happen!