Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Raychelle B. of Austin TX, who's looking sharp in a Feminist is my Second Favorite F-Word t-shirt.
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
By day, I am a chemistry professor. By night, I fight crime. Actually, I also fight crime during the day, because I run a forensic chemistry research group. My dream job is NBA or WNBA referee. (Ed. note: now I'm wondering which characters in the MCU and DCU have the highest vertical and best free throw percentage...)2. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
I'd go with Ben Affleck's Batman...
3. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
Hiking the Speyside Way in Scotland.
4. What's your biggest pet peeve?
White supremacy. But that's not a pet peeve, that is a deep, burning hatred of oppression. Pet peeve...when folks say "we have to talk" and don't say what about, like they're on a soap opera setting up a cliffhanger. Stop that. Tell people exactly what you want to talk about.
5. You can curse your nemesis with a minor annoyance for eternity; what do you choose?
May your package of Skittles or Starbursts never have enough of the flavor you love. (Ed. note: Ouch! Probability is a cruel enough mistress as it is.)
6. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
Hopefully, in Ballindalloch drinking whisky. Which I'll live-tweet over at @DrRubidium