1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
My actual day job is a RN in an ICU. It's been a really stressful last 12 months being frontline with Covid.
If we were dreaming I would be living in a camper, home schooling my children, doing those work-to-camp arrangements all over the country.
(Ed. note: I bet! Thank you for your service. I hope you and all of your nursing colleagues get some rest soon.)
2. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Ugh! When people lie! Liars are the absolute f*%^*!< worst!!!
3. What's the most useful piece of advice you've ever received?
"Listen not to respond, but to understand." (That's a really good one for all of us to remember.)
4. If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
Invisibility. I think it would be amazing to 1. sneak up on people and pretend to be a ghost, and 2. so I can hear who talks that shit!
5. You can curse your nemesis with a minor annoyance for eternity; what do you choose?
Excessive salivation to the point of drooling uncontrollably. (Aggressively annoying but fairly innocuous. I like it!)
6. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
...I don't really have a bucket list. But I want to scuba dive one day. I want to visit Australia. I want to backpack through Europe...a lot of travel. 🌎
7. What is a surprising fact about you?
I can independently wiggle my pinkie toes.. go ahead try it — bet ya $5 you can't.
8. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
On Facebook @Nicole.Forsyth