1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
Actual: Independent Audio Engineer. Dream: Talk Show Host (which I was for a dozen years on SiriusXM).
2. What keeps you up at night?
Now? Covid-19. B.C. (Before Coronavirus)? Whether or not I’d keep getting freelance work.
3. What's a book you think the Boredwalk community should read?
Happy: Why More Or Less Everything Is Absolutely Fine, by Derren Brown. He’s primarily an illusionist and magician but much more than that. He’s written an easy-to-absorb, engaging guide to stoicism, and every page has insights into making it through tough times like now.
4. You can curse your nemesis with a minor annoyance for eternity; what do you choose?
My nemesis already has misophonia, so I can’t top that. (Ed. note: how convenient!)
5. What's a life pro tip the Boredwalk community needs to know?
No one's thinking about you half as much as you think they’re thinking about you. Most people are too busy thinking about themselves.
6. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
Owning a home in the Hollywood Hills...
7. What is a surprising fact about you?
I’ve met (and have autographs from) both Jeffrey Lebowskis: the actors David Huddleston (RIP) and Jeff Bridges. (How meta!)
8. Got an article from your social media feed this week that everyone should see?
An Opinion Piece from the New York Times: In Praise of Pessimism (Just read it, and I think a LOT of our subscribers will be able to identify with the writer's premise. I am *definitely* a Defensive Pessimist!)
9. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
On my website ChrisTsakis.com, which also links to my Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, SoundCloud, and YouTube. Follow on any and all!