Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Taffeta Darling of Dallas TX, who's looking sharp in a Someday We'll All Be Dead shirt.
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
I research and catalog comic book art and illustrations as my day job, and honestly I always thought my dream job would be something I loved and succeeded in, and currently I'm working that dream. (Ed. note: that's rad!)
2. What keeps you up at night?
Usually my own rambling, 2AM, out of nowhere thoughts...but sometimes it's my neighbor's crying child or the other neighbor's barking dog.
3. What's a life pro tip the rest of the Boredwalk community should know?
"Know when to hold them, and know when to fold them"...brilliant advice courtesy of Kenny Rogers. (He just dropped in to see what condition his chicken was in.)
4. What's a surprising fact about you?
I make the best vegetarian nachos around.
5. What's your go-to snack?
My go-to snack is a combo of chips and salsa with either an Orange La Croix or Diet Pepsi.
6. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
Facebook: The Fangirls of Dallas