1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
My actual day job is a nursing student (one term left!) as well as a caregiver at an assisted living facility, which I've been doing for 7 years now. As for my dream job, does no job count? (Ed. note: it sure does, and that's my dream job, too!)
I would love to have the freedom and resources to travel the world and learn about/research whatever struck my fancy. If you're asking me to be halfway realistic , then I'd say nursing is a pretty good fit for me.
2. What's your biggest pet peeve?
I'm too picky to narrow this down to one. I'd say when people ask you a question and don't care to hear the answer. They either zone out or cut you off. Makes me yearn for blood... (They only want to hear you agree with what they just said. Jerks!)
3. What's a life pro tip the Boredwalk community needs to know?
Life pro tip - stop resisting. Resistance means there's an energy imbalance going on, you're either fighting something that should happen or you're fighting to create something that wasn't meant to be. Accept what is and listen to your soul. A close second: socially oblivious people, there's protocols you're supposed to follow, y'all. (This is the most poetic Borg assimilation sales pitch I've ever heard.)
4. If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
Easy: To forever remain fit and healthy, regardless of what I ate or drank or how infrequently I exercised. (Absolute perfection, that.) There's also a matching meme on my Pinterest board: women don't dream of finding the perfect guy, they dream of being able to eat whatever they want without getting fat. Soooooo true!
5. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
I don't know if I have a particular experience. I just want to experience life to the fullest. Cliché, I know.
6. If you drink: what's your go-to drink? If you don't drink: what's your go-to dessert or snack??
Piña coladas are my jam! Daiquiris are also a classic standby.
7. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
I'm from the Portland metro area in Oregon. Viva the PNW, baby.