Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Rachel K. of Waleska GA, looking sharp in a Maybe Tomorrow Satan Tee:
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?My actual day job is managing a health store, but in a dream world I would just roam around rescuing animals and then caring for them in my animal sanctuary. Is that a job?
2. If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
It is lame and selfish, but given any super power, I just can’t help wanting a Mystique type of deal, where I could look like anyone I wanted, or any version of myself. The heart wants what it wants!
3. What's your biggest pet peeve?
Ooooh gosh. I have so many peeves I don’t know that one stands out, but: people that chew loudly or talk with their mouth full, and the word hubby are at the top.
4. What's a life pro tip the Boredwalk community needs to know?
Dude, I need someone to share pro-tips with ME, I currently reside on the struggle bus.
5. Clear up a misconception
Not every person in the south is an ignorant, awful bigot. Just some.
6. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
If you’d like to watch my quest to maintain an over 100 pound weight loss and hopefully score some merch or product from companies along the way (like I said, the heart wants what it wants, damn it), please follow me at @negativepounds on Instagram.
Want to be featured next? Shoot us an email at email@example.com and we'll make it happen!