1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
So, I'm kinda, sorta, semi-retired. I have a few clients that I do organizing and paperwork for. I also pet sit on the side. I LOVE organizing. (Ed. note: Would you say that organizing "sparks joy"?)
2. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
Paris, Baby! Pretending I'm there while sitting at a French cafe only goes so far.
3. What's the most useful piece of advice you've ever received?
"Use a man's razor to shave your legs. You won't get as many nicks." Thanks, Aunt Barb!
4. If you drink: what's your go-to drink?
Before IBS - wine and cosmopolitans. After IBS - almost anything with gin...no more wine. 😞(Gin's pretty versatile, though! I've been enjoying blackberry brambles a lot the last couple weeks!)
5. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
Yeah, I don't do the social media thing but if you see me driving Kitty Kia around Napa, give me a wave! 👋