Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Rene G. of Austin TX, who's looking sharp in a Hell is Other People shirt.
1.What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
My day job is being a data analyst; my dream job is illustrator.
2. If you could have any super power what would it be and why?
Who said I don’t already have it? (Ed. note: Rene told me he didn't want to be too wordy. Clearly he's just being coy to create a sense of mystery...)
3. You can curse your nemesis with a minor annoyance for eternity; what do you choose?
Wearing fiberglass underwear. (That's hardly minor, Rene — that's borderline sadistic.)
4. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
Prolonged happiness. (Hahahahahahaha! So...are you going to tell Rene that's a myth, or should I?)
5. If you drink: what's your go-to drink? If you don't drink: what's your go to dessert or snack?
Earl Grey iced tea. (Make it so!)
6. Clear up a misconception (about your job, where you are from, some other topic you know a lot about.)
Spreadsheets are sexy. (Uhhh...sure...)
6. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
On Instagram @arisde_art