Welcome to our weekly Boredwalk Community series, where we ask Boredwalk fans fun questions! This week we're talking to Amanda J. of Sarasota, FL, shown here sporting her Living My Okayest Life tee!
1. What's your actual day job and what's your dream day job?
I already have my dream jobs! Pet sitter and program manager for a teen center.
2. What's your biggest pet peeve?
I have so many, but people driving slow in the fast lane ranks high. (Ed. note: Ooh, this is a good one.)
3. What's the most useful piece of advice you've received?
"You shouldn't should on yourself." (Balancing our thinking between what we "should" do and what we "want" to do is vital for continued sanity. Great advice!)
4. What experience do you most want to cross off your bucket list?
Visiting all 50 states. 10 to go! (Now I'm dying to know what the remaining ten are!)
5. Where can the rest of the Boredwalk community find you?
On Twitter @AmandaSaysWut