Like our regular Wine Lover Notebook but not quite perfect. Our printer sent us copies of this book with some cosmetic defects like scratched book covers, some creased pages, or book covers that are either backwards or upside down relative to the interior pages (sometimes both!)
They're still perfectly usable notebooks, but not up to our stringent product standards. Rather than putting them right into a landfill, we're offering them at half off so they can still have a life out in the world.
These are clearance items and FINAL SALE (not eligible for return/exchange). If you want a defect-free copy, visit our regular Wine Lover Notebook instead.
Watch the downfall of society in style!
Sure, everything is hopeless and doomed, but that doesn't mean you can't have a good time. Take the edge off the bad news we're constantly surrounded by with your favorite vino. Have this stylish wine lover notebook at the ready to jot down schemes for coping with our modern dystopia. It makes a great gift for the oenophile who enjoys a side of dark humor with their favorite wine.
- Tasting notes — so you can keep track of which wines you enjoyed the most
- Guest book — have your visitors leave a note about their stay
- Meeting notes
- Keep track of scores on game night
- Morning pages — makes a great gift for a writer
- Sturdy 260 lb stock front and back cover
- Wire-O binding for 360 degree page turns that lay flat
- Measures 5.5 x 8.5 inches
- Made in the USA
- Not available on Amazon (because they are dicks)
- 160 pages (80 sheets) — college ruled
- Totally 100% analog — no need to worry about passwords, 2 factor authentication or passwords to protect the contents of this notebook, it's completely un-hackable. Perfect for jotting down nefarious schemes and dark secrets you don't want the internet getting its grubby digital paws on.
What do you get when you shop Boredwalk?
😎 Stylish clothing and gifts that will definitely get you smiles, nods, and compliments from a secret society of other cool, likeminded humans. And some non-humans. Probably. 👽 😻
🗽 Clothing & accessories designed & printed in & shipped from the USA (California, to be precise).
🙌 The self-satisfaction of knowing that Boredwalk donates thousands to worthy charitable organizations every year. High fives all around! 🙌
👩🏽🎨 Knowing that you’re supporting a woman- and artist-owned small business creating rad jobs in the US.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Shopping with a company committed to delivering a 5-star customer experience.
🚚 FREE shipping on orders $75+ and FREE exchanges on U.S. orders.
📦 Items are printed to order and ship in 3-7 business days.
😍 Printing on custom styles available upon request.