Move over, Hudson — Boredwalk's getting into the publishing game! Hot off the press, the inaugural edition of our journal of ill repute is now ready for purchase. This full color, glossy, 8.5" x 11" magazine is loaded with original Boredwalk graphics and stories you won't find any place else! NOTE: This is not an instant download: it's a full size, glossy magazine that we'll mail to you! Yay!
- Boozy cocktails and astrological advice
- Comic strips
- Mockery of Donald Trump
- Satire galore
- Life advice from our resident surly feline columnist
- Colorful graphics
- Vintage insults for the modern curmudgeon
- Obscure etymology for feminists
- Our bizarre travel guide to the Pacific Northwest
- Grammar tips
- Fun facts about voting
- Life hacks
- Our exclusive travel guide to the Nine Circles of Hell
- Practical tips on starting a cult
- Misheard song lyrics we totally made up
- Reviews of the most horrifying childhood toys of the 1980s
Why you need this magazine:
- You need a magazine for your coffee table that will make your friends green with envy, and this bad boy will have them so overcome with jealousy they'll hardly be able to speak!
- No wi-fi, no problem! You know you've got some upcoming air travel on a plane with no wi-fi service and you'll need some reading material. Just bring our magazine along and you're ready to fly! Make sure TSA doesn't see it because they will probably try to steal it — yeah, it's that covetable.
- Sometimes your phone gets so low on charge that you need to plug it in, leaving you with nothing but analog reading material. That's when this magazine comes in handy.
- This is a collector's item, baby! Each issue of our quarterly magazine is limited edition, and once the magazine sells out for the quarter it won't be back again!
- 44 pages of actual content! Most magazines are just ads. Who the heck wants to pay for dozens of pages about bullshit from drug companies and cosmetics brands? We sure don't, and neither do you! They just want to give you leaky capillaries and make you feel bad about your face. We like your capillaries and face just the way they are, you handsome devil!
- You know you love our salty language; that's why you're here. At Boredwalk we're selling our magazine directly to you so we need not worry about decency standards for newsstands. This magazine is entirely indecent — and that's part of what makes it fun!
- At only $8.50 can you really afford not to own it? No. No, you can't. It's cheaper than drinking at happy hour and way fewer calories!
Still not convinced? Watch our commercial — it's funny, just like our magazine!
Note: Due to our magazines being a seasonal item, all sales are final on magazines.
What do you get when you shop Boredwalk?
😎 Soft, stylish clothing that will definitely get you smiles, nods, and compliments from a secret society of other cool, likeminded humans. And some non-humans. Probably. 👽 😻
🗽 Clothing & accessories designed & printed in & shipped from the USA (California, to be precise).
🙌 The self-satisfaction of knowing that Boredwalk donates thousands to worthy charitable organizations every year. High fives all around! 🙌
👩🏽🎨 Knowing that you’re supporting a woman- and artist-owned small business creating rad jobs in the US.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Shopping with a company committed to delivering a 5-star customer experience.
🚚 FREE shipping and FREE exchanges on U.S. orders.
😍 Printing on custom styles available upon request.
So excited it fit. Excellent quality. Love it... And all the extras - the magazine, stickers made it so much MORE - I've been telling all my friends... It's almost worth it just for that magazine... even my husband read it. Thanks <3
Ahh…a real Zine! I remember making one of these ages ago. It’s so cool to see something like this again. Fun articles, great use of the designs that Boredwalk offers, and just plain cool to see in print. I’d love to see more!
I needed a soft, comfortable, well-made hoodie to proclaim **** is Other People, i wish my professor for Modern Plays could see it because he would laugh out loud, Introversion has become a primary strength in our Life in the Time of Covid-19, and this hoodie now has poignant meaning. Thanks. It’s my favorite,...
Normally not, but this one was too good to let go of.