This peanut butter shirt makes a great gift for the peanut butter lover in your life. Whether you love using peanut butter in your favorite recipe or as a protein source for your fitness goals, celebrate this awesome spreadable with this funny peanut butter shirt.
Five fun things you didn't know about peanut butter:
1. American consumers spend $800 million dollars on peanut butter annually, the US is also the leading exporter of peanut butter.
2. In 1884, Marcellus Gilmore Edison of Montreal got a patent for peanut butter.
3. George Washington Carver did not actually invent peanut butter, despite the popular folklore.
4. The United States celebrates national Peanut Butter Day every year on January 24th.
5. During World War II the slang term for peanut butter was "monkey butter".
- pre-shrunk, baby soft, light weight, ringspun cotton
- hand printed in the USA with eco-friendly water-based inks
- true to size
Our stylish mens t-shirts feature a unisex fit and run true to size. We print on soft, light weight, ringspun cotton using eco-friendly water-based inks. All of our items are designed and hand-printed to order in our southern California studio.
Our mens tees run true to size, measurements as follows:
Small: 18 inches wide x 28 inches in length
Medium: 20 inches wide x 29 inches in length
Large: 22 inches wide x 30 inches in length
X-Large: 24 inches wide x 31 inches in length
2X-Large: 26 inches wide x 32 inches in length
3X-Large: 28 inch width x 33 inch length
- Reviews (1)
People love the shirt