Wear this flamingo shirt with pride and let the world know you're one exotic bird.
Five fun facts you may not know about flamingos:
1. Baby flamingos hatch with greyish reddish plumage, but adults flamingos have bright feathers ranging from light pink to red.
2. Flamingos are social creatures, living in colonies that may have thousands of birds.
3. Flamingos form pair bonds and occasionally same sex pairs have been reported.
4. If same sex coupledom wasn't progressive enough, both male and female flamingos contribute to building and defending their nests. Male and female flamingos are also both involved with feeding their chicks.
5. In the Bahamas the flamingo is the national bird.
- pre-shrunk, baby soft, light weight, ringspun cotton
- hand printed in the USA with eco-friendly water-based inks
- fashion-forward, form fitting look
- runs small, please see sizing chart
Our fashion-forward ladies tees run small and are designed for a form fitting look, so be sure to check out our sizing chart below. We print on soft, light weight, ringspun cotton using eco-friendly water-based inks. All of our items are designed and hand-printed to order in our southern California studio.
Our womens tees run small and are designed for a form fitting look. We've provided measurements and an estimate of what dress size corresponds to each tee size below. Please note that the tee size to dress size estimate is based on a FORM FITTING look. If you do not want the tee to be form fitting order at least one size up or consider our unisex/mens tees, which have a relaxed fit and run larger.
Small: 16.5 inch width x 25 inch length (usually fits size 2-4 dress size)
Medium: 17.5 inch width x 26 inch length (usually fits size 6-8 dress size)
Large: 18.5 inch width x 27 inch length (usually fits size 10-12 dress size)
X-Large: 19.5 inch width x 28 inch length (usually fits size 14 dress size)
2X-Large: 20.5 inch width x 29 inch length (usually fits size 16 dress size)
Still not sure what size to order? We recommend measuring a shirt you have at home and comparing it to our product measurements. Lay your shirt on a flat surface and measure across the chest (below the arms) from side seam to side seam. That will give you the shirt's width and that measurement can be compared to the product measurements above.
What do you get when you shop Boredwalk?
😎 Stylish clothing and gifts that will definitely get you smiles, nods, and compliments from a secret society of other cool, likeminded humans. And some non-humans. Probably. 👽 😻
🗽 Clothing & accessories designed & printed in & shipped from the USA (California, to be precise).
🙌 The self-satisfaction of knowing that Boredwalk donates thousands to worthy charitable organizations every year. High fives all around! 🙌
👩🏽🎨 Knowing that you’re supporting a woman- and artist-owned small business creating rad jobs in the US.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Shopping with a company committed to delivering a 5-star customer experience.
🚚 FREE shipping on orders $75+ and FREE exchanges on U.S. orders.
📦 Items are printed to order and ship in 3-7 business days.
😍 Printing on custom styles available upon request.